NO GAMES ARE INCLUDED IN THE APP!Nostalgia.NES is a high quality NES emulator based on the most up-to-date revision of the famous FCEUX.
– Modern, cool-looking & user friendly interface
– Highly customizable virtual controller! You can adjust the size and position of each button to suit your needs.
– Game progress saving and loading – 8 manual slots with screenshots & an autosave slot. Share save states among your devices via BT, mail, skype etc. directly from the app.
– Rewinding! Got killed by a bad guy? Never mind! Just rewind the game a couple of seconds back and try again!
– Wi-Fi controller mode! This unique feature allows several devices to be connected with each other. Turn your phone into a wireless gamepad and play your favorite multiplayer NES games with your friends. We support up to 4 players! Learn more: http://nostalgiaemulators.com/?page_id=101
– Zapper (light gun) emulation
– Turbo buttons & A+B button
– PAL (Europe)/NTSC (USA, Japan) video modes support
– Hardware accelerated graphics utilizing OpenGL ES
– 44100 Hz stereo sound
– Hardware keyboard support
– Supports HID bluetooth gamepads (MOGA, 8bitdo etc.)
– Screenshots – easily capture an image of the game any time during gameplay
– Use special cheat codes to make NES games even more fun! Learn more: http://nostalgiaemulators.com/?page_id=108
– NES and ZIP file support
No ROMs are included in the application.
Place your ROMs (zipped or unzipped) anywhere on your SD card – Nostalgia.NES will find them.
This is the lite version of Nostalgia.NES. It is ad-supported and some features (manual progress saving/loading and game rewinding) are enabled only when ads are displayed (ie. when you are connected to the internet). We do not want to disturb you during gameplay – no ads will be displayed when a game is running.
Nostalgia.NES is GPLv3-licensed and you can download its source code here: http://goo.gl/FxU6Iq
Do not hesitate to send bug reports, suggestions or questions to our email.
Nostalgia.NES (NES Emulator)
I can load games no problem and kind of play them. But usually I am very limited. FOr g – in battletank. I can turn, shoot and change weapons. I have no idea how to move. In other games I might be able to go fwd and back and nothing else. Are there other controls and if so where? If this works out I am happy to buy the pro version.