– Both photos uploaded to NIKON IMAGE SPACE and those stored on the device may be viewed.
– Switch between the three views (Grid/Flow/Map) to enjoy viewing photos in a form suited to your preferences.
– Photos can be viewed by sorting them by shooting date, camera model, and more.
– Photos can be rearranged into an easy-to-understand organization with the use of albums and album cases.
– Photos can be rearranged simply by performing drag-and-drop operations of their thumbnails.
– The background processing feature allows the app to be operated while the upload or download process is underway.
– The photos you want shared can be shared with the intended people by sending a URL.
– The app allows you to easily share photos by email or through an SNS.
– Access to all functions requires a signup with NIKON IMAGE SPACE.
– Some features may not be available if you restrict the app’s access to contacts, pictures on the device, or other device features after installation.
– Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
– Other names of products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
(Application License Agreement)
Functionality equivalent to the web services is now available.
– Improved high-speed photo scrolling is now available
– Users can now edit shooting date information
– Album case capacity has been increased
Fixed some minor bugs.