Find your current location on Google Maps with just one click.
Be aware that GPS does not work well indoors, so try to use it outside most of the time.
Latitude and longitude are displayed in decimal and sexgesimal formats.
Internet connection is not needed but it's helpful to get better accuracy.
– You can take a photo from your current geographical position and then share it with friends and family
– Application is compatible with Google Material design guidelines
– Redesigned layout
– Convenient way of switching between tabs
– Improved ways of taking image
– Fixed problem with sharing data as KML
– Option to send S.O.S. message with one click
– Customizable time between location updates
– Android Q support
– More accurate data
– New saved locations layout
– More data in saved locations list
– Extended side bar menu
– Minor changes and bug fixes.
My GPS Coordinates
Hot Android Apps & Tools