Work in accounting, data analysis, auditing, finance, or any other fields with confidence. Your data and office move with you when you use Excel, enabling you to implement complex formulas with amazing features. Make charts for accounting and budget trackers, run data analysis and annotate your documents from your phone at any time.
Create formulas and spreadsheets, review your charts or start a budget on the go. Create data files and spreadsheets customized your way with robust formatting tools and great features. Excel lets you build your charts and spreadsheets to meet your specific needs.
Get data analysis, spreadsheets and business features of Microsoft Office on your phone with Microsoft Excel.
Microsoft Excel Features:
Spreadsheets & Calculations
• Manage charts, budgets, task lists, accounting, or financial analysis with Excel's modern templates.
• Use data analysis tools and familiar formulas to run calculations.
• Rich Office features and formatting options make your workbook easier to read and use.
• All charts and spreadsheet features, formats, and formulas operate the same way, no matter the device you use.
• Annotate, edit and insert charts to bring your data to life.
• Data analysis features like add and edit chart labels to highlight key insights.
Review and Edit
• Review your Excel files from any device.
• Edit documents, charts and data or update your task list from anywhere.
• Data analysis features like sort and filter columns to focus your review.
• Create spreadsheets, duplicate, hide, and unhide easily.
• Annotate charts with notes, highlight portions of your worksheet, create shapes, or write math equations using ink with the draw tab feature on devices with touch capabilities.
Collaborate and Work Anywhere
• Share files and charts with a few taps to quickly invite others to edit, view, or leave comments directly in your workbooks.
• Edit and copy your worksheet in the body of an email message with its format intact or attach or copy a link to your workbook for other sharing options.
Create formulas, edit documents, manage budgets and design spreadsheets with all the functionality of Microsoft Office. Download Microsoft Excel today.
� OS version: running any of the supported versions of Android and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor. Support for Kitkat & Lollipop devices will continue till June 2019
� 1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Office 365 subscription (see http://aka.ms/Office365subscriptions) for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft's EULA for Terms of Service for Office on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
Thank you for using Excel.
We regularly release updates to the app, which include great new features, as well as improvements for speed and reliability.
Did you know that with an Office 365 subscription, you can unlock the full power of Office across all of your devices? Find special offers in the app.
Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets