The new Microsoft Edge features:
A more personalized browsing experience
• Your favorites, passwords, and other saved data are securely synced across your devices.
Take control of your data
• Coming soon! Tracking prevention* blocks trackers from sites you aren’t accessing directly. This is enabled by default, so you don’t have to take any action to start having a more private browsing experience.
• When you use InPrivate tabs, your browsing data (like cookies, history, autofill information, or temporary files) isn't saved on your device after you close all your InPrivate tabs.
• AdBlock Plus helps block unwanted ads.
• Turn on ad blocking by visiting Settings > Content blockers.
• Earn rewards while you search with Bing and find shopping deals online and in nearby stores.**
• Redesigned navigation helps you get to your Favorites, Reading list, and more in fewer taps.
*Tracking prevention for Android expected availability February 2020
**This shopping feature currently is only available in the United States.
Thanks for using Microsoft Edge! Here’s what’s new in this release:
• A new look and feel, plus an updated navigation for easier access to features like search, favorites, and more
We’ve also made some general bug fixes and performance improvements.
Leave a Comment