Why don’t you reuse them as High Quality Home Security Camera for Free?- Don’t need to buy a expensive and slow new home security camera.
If you have extra smartphone lying around you, SeeCiTV can make them as a Powerful Home Security Camera for free.
– Very Easy to Use!
If you already have Wifi connection around you, you don’t need a ISP provider or USIM for old smartphone. You just need to download and install the app using Wifi, and just login with same Gmail ID onto two or more Android smartphones or tablet devices. One for Security Camera, and another for Remote Live Video Viewer. NO NEED COMPLEX IP CONFIGURATION!
– Connect security camera from anywhere and at anytime you want!
You can access your security camera from anywhere and at anytime and watch live video via high speed internet. We highly recommend using 4G or the fast wifi for the best quality of live video streaming and the stable connection.
– Watch 1080p HD Live Video and Listen to bi-directional high quality Audio
You can watch max 1080p HD live video and listen to live audio. Try and see the fast live video feed.
– Low power and battery consumption and NO Heat problem!
Unlike other Home Security Camera apps, SeeCiTV does not require to keep Screen ON, and it uses camera resources only when the devices are connected. So it does not generate battery heat problem and it consumes low battery usage.
– Enhanced Secure Connection!
SeeCiTV uses P2P with industry standard of TLS/DTLS encrypted protocol and ECDSA certificate to make a connection between devices. Furthermore, SeeCiTV enables the users to set their own password for a connection, and it is only saved in device storage. The connection is allowed only when the stored password exactly match between devices.
– Powerful Motion Detection!
Most other similar apps they start recording video only after it detects moving object (If the object moves too fast, it usually fails to capture the moving object because the object is already out of camera sight when video record starts. So, it doesn’t record anything). However, SeeCiTV records video both before and after the motion detection event occurs by using the advanced ring buffer recording algorithm, so it never miss recording moving objects even though it moves fast. All recorded video are saved in Personal Google Drive Cloud Storage for free (15GB free space).
– Remote control for Turn ON/OFF Security Camera
You can turn on/off security camera, and connect to security camera whenever you want. This makes more secure connections. Did you forget to turn on your security camera when going out? Don’t worry! You can turn it on or turn it off remotely using the app , and watch live video at anytime.
– Make many security camera or remote viewer as you want
Do you have more than two Android devices? You can make them all as Security Camera or you can make them all as Remote viewers.
– SeeCiTV provides many great features:
1. High quality real-time live Video & Audio Streaming (bi-directional)
– Up to 1080p Full HD video resolution
– High quality bi-directional audio stream
2. Front/Back Camera as Security Camera
3. Remote Flash light ON/OFF
4. Live Video Recording
5. Enhanced Security for the connection
6. Powerful Motion Detection and Cloud recording service
7. Remote control for turn on/off security camera
8. other great features
*** You need at least TWO and MORE Android devices to use this app. Internet connection is required. ***
In order to watch live video, all devices need internet connection. We highly recommend high speed internet (e.g. 4G, High Bandwidth WiFi) for the best quality live video.
We are currently developing IOS and Web Version, and they will be released soon.
v6.3 New version v10 (2018.04.23)
– New Eco Mode feature added in Live video screen
– Fixed the issue where audio is not played in some devices after turn on camera mode remotely.
– Stabilized Connection and Minor bugs are fixed
Patch (125): Bug fixed for Android 8.0
Must update both camera and viewer devices to minimize compatibility issue.
Make old smartphone as Free Home Security Camera