A beautiful Lock Screen with live wallpaper theme for Android devices.
The best feature and what makes this app different from others is the ‘Screen Lock Style’,
you can switch three different live wallpaper themes from settings,including Galaxy raindrop live wallpaper,
Snow live wallpaper and Galaxy star live wallpaper theme.
1. Simulate the galaxy raindrop falling animation,snowing effect and flashing stars in the sky.
2. Support unlock sound settings,you have ten nice ringtones to choose.
3. Support set pin password for lock security by using keypad lock.
4. Support customize unlock text,device name and operator name.
5. Support customize wallpaper.
6. Support slide to unlock including both ‘slide up to unlock’,’slide down to unlock’,’slide left to unlock’
and ‘slide right to unlock’.
7. Support display notifications such as unread messages ,unread mail,missed call and so on in lock screen.
8. Support display widget in lock screen(Recommend music widget).
How to use?
1.open this app’s settings,then this Lock Screen will start to work.
2.You can preview the lock screen by clicking the ‘preview’ option when you change any settings.
3.You can switch live wallpaper theme by clicking the ‘Screen Lock Style’ and select the corresponding live wallpaper option.
(note: three live wallpaper themes including ‘Galaxy raindrop live wallpaper’,’Snow live wallpaper’ and ‘Galaxy stars live wallpaper’ theme)
4.You can change the unlock ways by clicking the ‘Slide to unlock style’ option and select the corresponding option.
Q: What should I do if I encounter double lock screen?
A:You can click ‘Disable System Screen Lock’ option to close system screen lock or set to none.
Q:When I turn on the notifications,it talks back to me while operating my phone.
A:Please turn off ‘Talkback’ in Accessibility of System setting.
Q:This lock screen sometimes not work?
A:It means this lock screen had been killed,This happens when the system is in low memory while you are playing games or you start too many applications. In order to avoid this you can toggle on the ‘Advanced Settings’ to tell the system not to kill it when on low memory.
Q:Some apps can’t display notification in screen lock?
A:Only some commonly used apps are enabled to display notification in screen lock,such as unread messages ,unread mail,missed call etc,other apps may not enable to display notifications in screen lock by default,you can
click the ‘Notification center’ option to enable what app you want to display notification in lock screen.
Q:Don’t like live wallpaper theme,just want a easy lock screen,How to disable live wallpaper?
A:You can click ‘Screen Lock Style’ option and select the ‘None’ option.
This ‘Lock Screen(live wallpaper)’ has been tested on latest devices such as Samsung Galaxy S3/S4,Nexus 5/7,HTC one and Sony Xperia Z.
Please contact us if your device is not supported.
Size : 2.1M
Current Version : 1.9
Requires Android : 2.2 and up
it’s very nice wallpapers it’s good thank’s
nice thank u
Thanks a lot
I LOVE YOU