• Supports transcription in over 70 languages and dialects
• Bilingual support with quick switch between two languages
• Our transcript is as good as the audio we receive from the microphone. That’s why Live Transcribe supports external microphones found in wired headsets, Bluetooth headsets, and USB mics.
• Loudness and noise indicator shows the volume level of the speaker’s voice relative to the noise of the environment
• Reply without speaking by typing your responses within the app
• Optional haptic feedback signals you when somebody starts or resumes speaking
• Available on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and later
• Private – Conversation transcripts stay secure on your device
To enable Live Transcribe, go to your phone Settings > Accessibility > Live Transcribe.
Live Transcribe was made in collaboration with Gallaudet University, the premier deaf and hard of hearing university in the US.
Microphone: Live Transcribe needs microphone access to transcribe the speech around you. The audio is not stored after the transcript is processed.