Build a daily habit of learning 5 words a day to see long term progress.
– Flip the flashcards to find out the meaning of the English words.
– Swipe right if you learned the word.
– Swipe left if you want the card to be shown again in the future.
– Listen pronunciation of the English words, verbs, phrases and adjectives.
– Track your progress in each level.
– Images provided in the back of the card to help you remember the words naturally. New images are being added.
– Review learned words.
– Play word games to practice in an entertaining way.
– Earn points by learning and practicing. Then unlock phrases and word lists.
– Favorite words and stats.
– Common words for all levels: A1,A2,B1,B2,C1,C2
Unlock Phrasebook and word lists for the following topics:
Days and Months
House and Furniture
– Bug fixes
– Word game
– Practice and review vocabulary by their difficulty.
– Introducing Practices & Games. Now you can practice the words you learned.
– Introducing Phrases and word lists. Earn points by learning and practicing. Then unlock phrases and word lists.
– Now you can keep track of your vocabulary, favorite words and stats.
Learn English Vocabulary | Verbs, Words & Phrases
Egemen Can Uze