Control your laser and use dozens of awesome physics objects to collect the coins and destroy the targets.You’ll have to use your brain power, forward thinking and creativity to solve the challenging, action packed physics puzzles.
LASERBREAK 2 Physics Puzzle is very simple to learn, and increasingly difficult to master. Once you start playing, you won’t be able to put it down!
LASERBREAK 2 features:
• 119 FREE challenging, fun and action packed levels
• Dozens of awesome objects including TNT, wormholes, launchers, elevators, magnets, fans and more!
• Unlock bonus levels by earning all 3 coins in each level
• Play all unlocked levels in any order you like – no need to complete the previous level
• Each level shows how many players have solved it. Discover how clever you are by trying to solve the most difficult levels
• Game play options let you control the laser speed, sound effects and more
• Much improved performance and smoother game play than the original
• 9 language options including Spanish, Russian, French, English, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, German and Italian
• Great brain training game
• No wifi? No problem. Play offline!
• 100% FREE TO PLAY. No purchases required to complete levels.
Physics Objects include:
• Balls – Roll the balls, catapult them, drop them – they are the most useful object!
• TNT – Ignite the explosives with the laser beam. Detonate it to blast other objects around, smash glass, knock over dominoes and more.
• Portals – Otherwise known as wormholes, they teleport objects from one place to another. Use them wisely!
• Magnets – Use magnets to control the path of the steel balls and hold steel crates in place.
• Ice – Melt the ice to reveal other objects inside! Melt it with the laser beam.
• Wood – Burn wood with the laser, opening up more paths for the balls to roll, or just for the laser beam to aim through.
• Glass – Glass reflects the laser beam and also holds other objects. You can smash it or crush it with other objects such as balls or crates.
• Reflective shapes – Turn the reflective triangle shapes to reflect the laser beam on different angles.
• Blocks – Reflective blocks to bounce the laser beam off. Non reflective blocks you have to think your way around.
• Launchers – Fling balls, crates and coins around!
Are you ready to take the LASERBREAK 2 Physics Puzzle challenge? Play it FREE today!
If you like the following types of games, you’ll love Laserbreak:
• Physics puzzles
• Brain teasers
• Brain training
• Ball games
• TNT and explosives
• Smashing glass
• Laser box games
• Lazors and other classic laser games
• Mirrors and angles, science learning games
• Original and best indie games
• Laser puzzle games
• Rube Goldberg and Rube’s Lab incredible machine type physics puzzle games
• All 119 levels now FREE to play! No purchase required. Enjoy!
LASERBREAK 2 – Free Physics Laser Block Puzzle
Leave a Comment