You'll have to use your brain power, forward thinking and creativity to solve the challenging, action packed physics puzzles.
LASERBREAK 2 Physics Puzzle is very simple to learn, and increasingly difficult to master. Once you start playing, you won't be able to put it down!
LASERBREAK 2 features:
• 119 FREE challenging, fun and action packed levels
• Dozens of awesome objects including TNT, wormholes, launchers, elevators, magnets, fans and more!
• Unlock bonus levels by earning all 3 coins in each level
• Play all unlocked levels in any order you like – no need to complete the previous level
• Each level shows how many players have solved it. Discover how clever you are by trying to solve the most difficult levels
• Game play options let you control the laser speed, sound effects and more
• Much improved performance and smoother game play than the original
• 9 language options including Spanish, Russian, French, English, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, German and Italian
• Great brain training game
• No wifi? No problem. Play offline!
• 100% FREE TO PLAY. No purchases required to complete levels.
Physics Objects include:
• Balls – Roll the balls, catapult them, drop them – they are the most useful object!
• TNT – Ignite the explosives with the laser beam. Detonate it to blast other objects around, smash glass, knock over dominoes and more.
• Portals – Otherwise known as wormholes, they teleport objects from one place to another. Use them wisely!
• Magnets – Use magnets to control the path of the steel balls and hold steel crates in place.
• Ice – Melt the ice to reveal other objects inside! Melt it with the laser beam.
• Wood – Burn wood with the laser, opening up more paths for the balls to roll, or just for the laser beam to aim through.
• Glass – Glass reflects the laser beam and also holds other objects. You can smash it or crush it with other objects such as balls or crates.
• Reflective shapes – Turn the reflective triangle shapes to reflect the laser beam on different angles.
• Blocks – Reflective blocks to bounce the laser beam off. Non reflective blocks you have to think your way around.
• Launchers – Fling balls, crates and coins around!
Are you ready to take the LASERBREAK 2 Physics Puzzle challenge? Play it FREE today!
If you like the following types of games, you'll love Laserbreak:
• Physics puzzles
• Brain teasers
• Brain training
• Ball games
• TNT and explosives
• Smashing glass
• Laser box games
• Lazors and other classic laser games
• Mirrors and angles, science learning games
• Original and best indie games
• Laser puzzle games
• Rube Goldberg and Rube's Lab incredible machine type physics puzzle games
• All 119 levels now FREE to play! No purchase required. Enjoy!
LASERBREAK 2 – Free Physics Laser Block Puzzle