JuiceDefender – Battery Saver is a powerful yet easy to use power manager app specifically designed to extend the battery life of your Android device. Packed with smart functions, it automatically and transparently manages the most battery draining components, like 3G/4G connectivity and WiFi.
The _preset modes_ are the perfect way to gain precious hours of battery life – literally as easy as one tap!
JuiceDefender also allows _complete customization_ through a clean and intuitive user interface; and once configured it runs by itself, improving battery life in a fully automated manner.
Finally, it _integrates seamlessly_ with power control widgets and shortcuts, without interfering with manual settings.
With JuiceDefender – Battery Saver you can easily manage Mobile Data, WiFi and CPU speed, you can keep power consumption under control (e.g. disabling connectivity when the battery runs low), schedule regular Synchronization events, enable or disable connectivity for specific apps, auto-toggle WiFi depending on your location, and much more.
When it comes to smartphones, battery life is never enough: run at full capacity when you need it, but save battery when you don’t, with JuiceDefender.
Over 7 million downloads show that it really works – try it for a few days and see for yourself, it’s free!
– 5 Preset Profiles (from default mode to full customization)
– Easy and Intuitive User Interface
– Home screen Battery Widgets
– Mobile Data toggle automation
– 2G/3G toggle automation**
– WiFi toggle automation + Auto-Disabling option
– Location-aware WiFi Control (e.g. enable WiFi only at home/work, disable it otherwise)
– Battery Consumption Optimization (e.g. when screen off, battery under threshold, etc.)
– Comprehensive Connectivity Scheduling (regular schedule, night time/peak time, week days/weekends)
– Connectivity Control for Specific Apps with Interactive Training mode
– CPU scaling when phone is idle**
– Smart Brightness control
– Bluetooth control with Automatic Reconnect
– Full Activity Log
– It’s FREE!
* Some features require upgrading to JuiceDefender Plus or Ultimate.
** Available if supported by your ROM
More information, reviews, and support: JuiceDefender.com
Join the community: facebook.com/JuiceDefender
– added per-app custom controls
– reworked the widgets, improved "user" control
– added Bluetooth enable/connect in QuickBox
– improved tablet/Honeycomb support
– better handling of the keyguard during phone calls
– removed read logs permission
– several fixes: night/peak schedules only starting the first time, Traffic bug, workaround for Bluetooth FC, AOSP on 2.3.7
– UI tweaks
JuiceDefender – battery saver
Android 4.0 and up
Jan 15, 2012