It was made with the aim to make it simple for everyone to read and/or learn al-Quran al-Kareem (القرآن الكريم) anywhere (hafiz).
• Listen to Quran recitation among famous reciters (Qari) like Mishary Alafasy, Saad Al-Ghamidi, As-sudais, … with different styles (Murattal, Mujawwad).
• You can choose among different phonetic transcription in order to help non-Arabic-speaking people to correctly pronounce the verses (Ayats). You can choose either the standard transcription or even the arabic chat style (e.g. "ra7man" for "rahman" or "3alayhim" for "aalayhim").
• Tajweed colors to help you improve pronunciation when reading with the ability to customize the colors.
• Add bookmarks with notes
• Create playlist of Surah/Ayats
• Repeat a range of Ayats to help Quran learning
• Share the arabic, the transcription or translation
• Use the automatic bookmark to find the last verse you opened and many more other features!
• The whole application and the verses (Ayats) are translated in English, Deutsch, Español, Français, हिन्दी, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, Bahasa Melayu, Nederlands, русский, Türk, Bosanski, اردو, Svenska, 中文, Kiswahili, Shqip, বাংলা, Čeština, فارسی.
Internet Connection is not required so that you can read any Surah and/or listen to your favorite Reciter no matter where you are.
Please, if you find a dysfunction, contact us directly by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with all the details that made the bug (device model, what did you do before having the bug, does it appear anytime, …)
→ In-app purchases
If you decide to upgrade to the Premium version it will allow you to use your existing Google Play Store account to make a secure payment.
To be able to pause the audio when receiving an incoming phone call
→ Storage / Photos / Media / Files
It is required to save the downloaded audio files (mp3) onto the internal memory of your device.
→ Device ID & Call Information
It is required to secure your purchase. This device identifier is anonymous.
Alhamdulillah many muslims are happy with this app. But if you feel it still missing some features, please feel free to contact us by email: email@example.com
Insha'Allah we'll do our best to improve it.
You can also contact us through our website or our Facebook page
Sura 7 Ayat 204
And when the Quran is recited, then listen to it and remain silent, that mercy may be shown to you. (وَإِذَا قُرِئَ الْقُرْآنُ فَاسْتَمِعُوا لَهُ وَأَنصِتُوا لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ)
– Adjusting the playback speed with more precision.
– Improved stability.
Islam: The Noble Quran