Minecraft is one of the most popular games created by Microsoft which allows the gamers to create their own world using their imaginations and the blocks in the game. Kids usually love these kinds of games. You basically start with nothing in the world and slowly work out a way to build your own structures as the games moves ahead. The way you build depends on how many blocks you collect. You will be able to show your creativity using this game!
Minecraft is something that is equivalent to Legos, which has established itself as a popular block-game over the years. While the parenting world is concerned about their kids getting glued to this game for hours, it allows the kids to express their imagination and creativity using the game. You should also probably note that the game has traditional graphics and gives the user a nostalgic feeling of the games back in the ‘90s. You will be able to build anything from the Sydney Opera house to the Eiffel Tower. Or, why not build just your own house, just as how you have always imagined it to be!
When the game was initially released, there were only two modes available in the game. Now we have 5 modes in the game.
- Survival Mode: The survival mode is where the players must gather all the materials in order to build, craft items and tools, and gain experience points. It is important to note that the players will be having a hunger, an armor, and an inventory bar when playing. When the player is under water, the oxygen bar also makes an appearance. In case the player runs out of health, then they will die and go back to their spawn point.
When a player dies, a smoke will go up from the player depicting all that has been gained (experience, items) will be lost. There will be a death message that will be displayed depending on the cause of death.
- Creative Mode: In this mode, the player will have an infinite number of blocks and items. They can also be destroyed instantly. Players are indestructible unless they fall into the void. Not only the players will be able to fly in this mode but will also be able to have access to items available in the survival mode.
- Adventure Mode: Get ready to begin your adventure with this mode of play. Players will be able to interact with objects, such as levers and buttons. They will also be able to interact with the mobs. The mode has been given a twist based on which blocks can be broken and which of the blocks can be placed. This is based on the tags assigned to the block the player is holding.
- Hardcore Mode: The hardcore mode is the same as the Survival mode – but the difficulty level has been by set to “Hard” by default. There is another surprise for the players who “die”. The rules state that once a player dies in the Hardcore mode, the only choice the player has is that the map has to be deleted or the player will be sent permanently into the spectator mode.
- Spectator Mode: This is one of the latest modes to be introduced as part of the game. In this mode, you can clip through blocks, see what others are doing, and you will be invisible to everyone except other fellow spectators.
Installing Minecraft on your iPhone
Minecraft had initially been released only for gaming devices, such as XBOX, PS3, and PS4. They had also been released for computers. With increasing popularity, the developers have released it for smartphones as well. Let’s take a look at how you can install Minecraft on your iPhone.
- The very first thing that you will need to do is to navigate to your “App Store”. As a rule, this is located on your home screen, if you have not changed the default layout of the icons.
- Once you have entered the app store, the next thing to do is to find the search button which will be depicted using a magnifying glass. Ideally, this should be located on the bottom-right corner.
- Type in “Minecraft” in the search bar and hit enter to search the App store.
- Once the search has finished, it should be able to show you the results of the search.
- It is likely that the result page will contain multiple similar apps. However, you just need to find the original version, which should show up at the top. Just in case you are unsure on which one of the applications to proceed with, just download the application whose developer is “Mojang”. The application icon’s background will be pixelated with brown colour prominently with a bit of green on the top. You will also see “Minecraft” written in the middle of the icon.
- Once you enter into the page, click on the “Get” icon to install the application. Do note that this application is not free. Only the first thirty days of the application are free for use. Post this period, you will be charged the price mentioned on the App Store.
Once you have completed the download, you will be able to log in to the game and it will run you through the tutorial.
Minecraft App for iPhone – Conclusion
Minecraft is the perfect game for kids who want to use their imagination. It is also a great way for the adults to while away some time and de-stress. For kids, it is best that the game is played to a limit as it is really addictive. There are multiple in-game purchases available that the players can buy. However, this is something that the parents would want to take a look at to ensure that their kids do not purchase random items. With different modes, this game is one of the best adventure games in the market.