Home Eye uses your mobile device's camera to track and detect movement. Start Home Eye, switch on monitoring, and leave the phone at home. If any suspicious movement is detected, the app will sound a siren, take some photos using the camera, and send you a notification. When you find out about what has happened, you can take action straight away—for example, by calling security or the police.
You probably have another mobile phone that you always have with you. You can use this other phone as your Monitor, allowing you to view the video stream from the other phone remotely. You'll see everything the Camera phone can see at that moment, right on your screen. It's very convenient: you'll always know what's happening, wherever you are. You also have the option to activate or deactivate monitoring, or change the app settings—all remotely.
Main functions of Home Eye:
1) Video surveillance, using a mobile device's main camera or front-facing camera.
2) Motion detection. Flexible settings to control the motion detector's sensitivity.
3) Automatic creation of incident photos.
4) Upload of photos to cloud storage.
5) In the event of an alarm, email notification with photo attachments.
6) In the event of an alarm, notification by phone call.
7) Delayed start of monitoring.
8) Creation of monitoring timetables for different days of the week.
9) Remote connection from your other phone. Remote view over the internet.
This security camera app handles the following tasks effectively:
1) Protect your home from entry by wrongdoers;
2) Safeguard your office, shop or warehouse.
3) Check up on workers at your business.
4) Watch your child (baby monitor, baby alarm function).
5) Make sure elderly people are OK.
6) Keep tabs on your pets (pet monitor).
Home Eye is a great alternative to expensive CCTV systems. It is easy to use and does not require any special skills. It will not take you more than five minutes to master the video surveillance app and start using it. Home Eye is a new level of security, accessible to everyone!
App is able to attach photos to email now.
Home Security Camera – Home Eye
Home Security Camera Apps