Meet Newton Bill, the young aspiring uphill racer. He is about to embark on a journey that takes him to where no ride has ever been before. From Ragnarok to a Nuclear Plant, all places are a racing track to Bill. With little respect to the laws of physics, Bill will not rest until he has conquered the highest hills up on the moon!
Face the challenges of unique hill climbing environments with many different cars. Gain bonuses from daring tricks and collect coins to upgrade your car and reach even higher distances. Watch out though – Bill's stout neck is not what it used to be when he was a kid! And his good old gasoline crematorium will easily run out of fuel.
• ⚡ Offline Play – Play whenever & wherever!
• 🚗 Vehicles – Unlock 29+ vehicles and choose the best one for your playstyle
• 🔧 Upgrade – Improve the engine, suspension, tires & 4WD of your vehicles
• ⛰️ Drive – 28+ stages that are literally endless
• 👍 Optimized – Plays well on high and low resolution devices
• 🛠 Garage mode – build and drive your dream vehicle with custom parts!
Vehicles: jeep, motocross bike, monster truck, tractor, hippie van, onewheeler, quad bike, tourist bus, race car, police car, ambulance, fire truck, snow mobile, super offroad, and many more!
Hill Climb Racing is free to play but there are optional in-app purchases available.
Remember that we're always reading your feedback and are hard at work creating new vehicles, levels, features and of course fixing any issues you may find. So we'd really appreciate if you'd report what you like or dislike and any issues you may have with the game to [email protected] and please include your device make and model.
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Fingersoft
* Twitter: @fingersoft
* Web: https://www.fingersoft.net
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hillclimbracing_official
Hill Climb Racing is a registered trademark of Fingersoft Ltd. All rights reserved.
– New Vehicle: The Rocket
Get ready for blast off with this Soviet Sci-fi inspired future car!
– Various Bug fixes
Hill Climb Racing
Leave a Comment