**TO ENTER SETTING MENU JUST TOUCH THE DAY NAME.**
العربية, English, French, Indonesia, Türkçe, हिन्दी भाषा, wikang filipino, اوردو زبان….
– ★ Shows time, Hijri calendar and Gregorian calendar.
– ★ Light and does not require any permissions.
– ★ 2 different layouts.
– ★ The possibility to modify the Hijri date in case the calendar does not match the lunar month.
– ★ Ability to hide or show the Gregorian date.
– ★ Ability to change widget color and background transparency.
– ★ Ability to add the widget to the lock screen.
To add this widget to your phone home screen:
1. Press and hold an empty space on the home screen.
2. Tap "Widgets".
3. Scroll through the widgets, until you find "Hijri Widget".
4. Press and hold and then drag the widget to the home screen you want to add it to.
Resize a widget:
1. Touch and hold the widget on your Home screen.
2. Lift your finger. If the widget can be resized, you'll see an outline with dots on the sides.
3.To resize the widget, drag the dots.
4. When you're done, tap outside the widget.
For any issue and feedback please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can help me translating this widget to your language please contact me also at email@example.com
PLEASE RATE AND SHARE (:
What’s New[version 3.0.9]– Add +2/-2 days correction.
– Fix Widget not appearing on lock screen after phone restart.
★ Now you can change widget text color .
★ Ability to add widget on Lock Screen (beta)
★ Ability to show month's number instead of name.
★ Add support to French Language.
★ performance improvement.
Hijri – Islamic Clock Widget