With the new pinned apps feature, favorite apps can be pinned alongside the ones Hangar has set. Want a fresh look on those shortcuts? Hangar now supports custom icons, letting you set a stylized theme by installing one of the many gorgeous icon packs available on the Play Store.
Hangar also keeps track of app usage statistics and includes 2 highly customizable widgets.
• Auto-updating notification drawer shortcuts containing your most used and important apps
• Sort and display apps based on user specified weight factors
• Pin apps to always display
• Launch shortcuts from lockscreen (Lollipop)
• Support for icon packs and custom icons
• Optional second row of icons
• Blacklist unwanted apps
• Fully customizable! Change the number of shortcuts, icon color, icon size, background and more.
• Additional re-sizeable widget to launch apps
• Re-sizeable widget to view app use statistics with color coded bar graphs
• Widgets intelligently scale according to size and device
Got questions? You’re not alone!
I try to answer them in the FAQ here:
Google+ community for beta testing and discussion:
Milestones, planned features and issues:
Hangar is licensed under the GPLv3 from the Free Software Foundation.
Note: In-app Purchases permission is used for the donation page in settings. Hangar is free, fully featured and does not have ads.
2.7 – (Oct 25, 2016)
* [Fix!] Bring back position setting for MM/L users
* [New!] Hangar Settings shortcut from Notification/App settings
* Updated translations
Always reload Hangar after updating to a new version!
Hangar – Smart app shortcuts