If you like this app, please like GPS Test on Facebook: –
GPS Test has six screens full of information: –
1) GPS signal (SNR) bar chart, showing the signal strength for each satellite, as well as the accuracy and status of the GNSS network.
2) Satellite positions in the sky (skyview), shown on a rotating compass.
3) Your current location on the earth shown as text and on a world map. The current position of the sun and the day/night transition curve is also shown.
5) Your current speed, heading and altitude shown as text.
6) The current time read from the GPS and the local time in your current timezone, as well as the sunrise and sunset times at your location.
Coordinate Grids supported by GPS Test:-
OSGB, UTM, MGRS, USNG, CH1903, Maidenhead.
Datums supported by GPS Test:-
WGS84, NAD83, NAD27, ED50, AGD66, AGD84, SAD69
If you like this app please look at ***GPS TEST PLUS***.
* Simple Navigation.
* Location Sharing (email, sms, twitter etc)
* Dials (Altimeter, Speedo and Compass)
* 7 segment LED font
* Dot Matrix font
* HUD mode
Works on Honeycomb O/S and large screen tablets.
GPS Test blog – http://gpstestapp.blogspot.com/
INTERNET permissions are only required for analytics and advertising. The app will work fine without a WiFi or data conection.
Long press on Dashboard fields, now makes them full screen.
Amber colour scheme.
Revised dialog colours in Classic Theme.
Great tool, thanks.
Is there any way to show distance traveled with GPS test ?
My car appears to be blocking any sat signal on the road.
I am using the AndroiTS app when driving … in the belief that if it is running in my tablet at the same time as, say, Google Maps or CoPilot … then Google Maps will be ‘supplied with the sat signal inside the tablet’.
True or false.
I have failed to download in my Ipad Gps test
I need your help
You have an ipad. You can’t install android apps. You also can’t install non apple approved apps.
No way to solve your problem.