Have a telescope that needs your coordinates & the current time? Need to know the coordinates for your hunting stand? Going on a trek and need to find your lat/long? Want to scroll around the world and see where your favorite landmarks are? GPS Locations is what you need.
After launch, the map automatically centers on your location. Elevation is shown feet & meters. Your phone's time is shown in Greenwich Mean Time (aka Zulu time). To recenter the map on your location, just hit the crosshairs button.
*Coordinates of the map's center are shown in next formats:
– Dec Degs (DD.dddddd˚)
– Dec Degs Micro (DD.dddddd "N, S, E, W")
– Dec Mins (DDMM.mmmm)
– Deg Min Secs (DD°MM'SS.sss")
– Dec Mins Secs (DDMMSS.sss")
– UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator)
– MGRS (Military Grid Reference System)
We have a new perfect design and new types for showing coordinates.