Goodtime will help you use the Pomodoro™ technique:
• split your work into 25 minute sessions of focus and then reward yourself with 5 minutes of break
• after 4 sessions of work, take a longer breakFeatures:
• ad-free and open-source
• battery friendly
• configurable work and break duration
• pausable timer
• sound and vibration notifications
• works in the background
• disable sound and internet connection during the work sessions
• resettable finished work sessions counter
• AMOLED-friendly user interface
All in app purchases are strictly optional donations.
Goodtime is not affiliated with, associated with nor endorsed by the Pomodoro Technique® or Francesco Cirillo.
The Pomodoro Technique® and Pomodoro™ are registered and filed trademarks by Francesco Cirillo.
Help with the translation here:
– android wear support
– new fullscreen mode
– session type icon representing work or break which can be disabled
– all ringtones, alarm and notification sounds can be used for the notification
– visibility is public for notifications
– updated the target SDK version to Android Nougat
Goodtime productivity timer