– Ad free, for real, forever!
– Pick your units: fractional inches, decimal inches, centimeters or millimeters
– Calibrate your ruler with a credit card to get you started anytime, anywhere
– Don’t have a credit card with you? Calibrate your ruler with a coin!
– Calibrate your ruler with a real ruler to achieve the best precision in your measurement transfers
– Manually set the ruler to a known length for accurate measurements
– Night mode to save battery (on AMOLED screens) and to relieve your eyes at night
– Save your measurements for future use
– No permission required
3.5 — Millimeters, set to predefined length
3.3 — Calibrate with a credit card, remove saved measurements from history
3.2 — Fractional display of measurements in inches
3.0 — Android Material theme and new scale for measurements in inches
2.1 — Calibrate with a coin, default calibration button (reset)
2.0 — You can now save your measurements
1.7 — Night mode to save battery and/or read more easily at night
1.6 — Added default calibration for common devices (Nexus series, Galaxy S series, Galaxy Note 1, 2 and 3)
Full screen mode for supported devices (Android 4.4 and up).
It is now possible to restore a saved measurement from the history list.
Set the length displayed manually, useful for measuring and transferring a known length.