– very useful app for easy and fast translations, which can be used like a dictionary
– voice input for text available
– you can translate offline, without internet
– share translations with your friends and contacts
– if you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
– Filipino is the national language of the Philippines, based primarily on Tagalog. It is centred around Manila.
Disclaimer: This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
Google Translate link: translate.google.com