With this app, you can get the latest earthquake info immediately from all over the world.
Also, you can search the earthquakes occurred in the past.
– 22 Earthquake data sources, Covers the frequent occurrence of the earthquake area in the world.
– Earthquake data source
* [USGS] U.S.Geological Survey
* [EMSC] EU Mediterranean Earthquake Centre
* [GFZ] Ger Potsdam Earthquake Center
* [CWB] Taiwan Central Weather Bureau
* [JMA] Japan Meteorological Agency
* [INGV] Italy Geophysics Institute
* [CEIC] China Earthquake Center
* [IRSC] Iranian Seismological Center
* [TUR] Turkish Disaster and Emergency center
* [BGS] British Geological Survey
* [CHI] Chile Earthquake Center
* [CAN] Natural Resources Canada
* [AUS] Geoscience Australia
* [NZL] New Zealand Earthquake Commission
* [PHIVOLCS] Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology
* [ROU] Romanian National Institute for Earth Physics
* [OVSICORI] Costa Rica, the National University
* [BMKG]Indonesia The Meteorology, Climatology, and Geophysics
* [IGEPN]Instituto Geofísico – Ecuador
* [IGN]Spain Instituto Geográfico Nacional
* [IMO]Icelandic Met Office
* [INPRES]Argentina Instituto Nacional de Prevención Sísmica
– See latest earthquakes around the World.
– Perfect real-time algorithm to achieve all of the data source unified display (non-duplication of data), data source select "ALL".
– Push alerts of earthquakes straight to your phone.
– View quakes on Google Map,Support detailed information display.
– Filter what you see (magnitude/region/depth/date)
– Provide historical data with earthquake in 300 km range.
– Epicentml distance (need to open GPS /support set the coordinates Manually)
– Support Historical data / Nearby / stat report.
– Support collection quakes.
– View details on source site
Welcome to contact us feedback problem and suggestions!
– Email [email protected]
– Twitter twitter.com/earthquakesApp