● Map: You view the earthquakes on the map and observe the location where it has happened.
● Filter: You can determine which earthquakes to be shown (filter according to distance from you and size of the earthquake)
● Notification: You can choose which earthquakes you wish to receive notifications for.
● Note: Notifications may be delayed a while.
● Problem receiving notifications : Switch off battery optimization for the app.
● Dark Theme: You can also enjoy the dark theme of the application.
In the “Featured” section of the application you can see interesting fact like number of earthquakes in the last 24 hours and recent great earthquakes and also the most earthquakes near you and etc.
The information is being fetched from the United States Geological Survey Service.
bug fixes and performance improvements
Earthquake Tracker – Latest quake & Map