3 different screenshot methods!
As you wish: Take Screenshot by using the floating screenshot button, the button inside the notification or by hardware key combination.
Capture, edit and share screenshots on the go
Ashampoo Droid Screenshot is a fully-fledged mobile application to capture, edit and share screenshots and images on your Android device.
Capture screen contents, take photos with your built-in camera or simply load existing images and add stylable arrows, shapes, stamps and texts to get your point across. And when you're finished, share your images through any installed file services (E-Mail, Picasa, Google+, etc.).
Save and store what you see
Imagine you are browsing Facebook and come across a hilarious post or chat message that could very well be the next epic chat fail. Just take a screenshot and remove sensitive information with Droid Screenshot and come back to it later.
Record and document unforeseen events on the spot
Don't just rely on your memory alone! Use Droid Screenshot to record and document unfavorable situations such as car crashes and add arrows and notes to detail the sequence of events that caused them.
Record thoughts and ideas right in your photos
Droid Screenshot gives you a set of creative tools to draw and write on your images. Enhance your vacation screenshots and tell your friends exactly where your room was during your last stay or which places you particularly liked on that beach. Just mark the spots right in your photos with Droid Screenshot.
Share images with anyone
Use the integrated Ashampoo Web upload and share unique Internet links with others. Your images will be accessible through any web browser and automatically expire after 30 days so your images won't stay online forever. Of course, Droid Screenshot also supports all built-in sharing capabilities including Facebook and Google+.
• Instant-ready: No manual launching required (background service)
• Notification Bar status messages wtih a screenshot button
• Smart trigger: Screenshots taken through Android-default hardware key combination auto-open in Droid Screenshot
• Floating screenshot button: Keep taking screenshots and edit them later
• System integration: Use "Open with Droid Screenshot" in other apps, import and edit images through Gallery, take and modify camera snapshots
• Select multiple screenshots to share or delete them all at once
• Draw arrows
• Draw rectangle/ellipse/line shapes
• Stamps (cliparts)
• Add text
• Crop image
• Scale canvas
• Shadow/outline support: Arrows, Texts, rectangles, ellipses, lines
• Set edited images as wallpaper in launcher
• Supports all installed sharing capabilities (Facebook, Google+, Picasa, Twitter etc.)
Only in Droid Screenshot (Paid version)
• No ads
• Image scaling supported
• AshWeb upload: Upload images to AshWeb and share unique links
• Enable/disable Notification Bar messages
• Many additional stamps/cliparts
– Renamed app to "Droid Screenshot Free"
Droid Screenshot Free
Leave a Comment