If you want everything to be done on time, this scheduler app is your lover. Just text message and set time, then it will be auto send later perfectly.* On some device like Samsung or Huawei, the phone include an app name “Power Saver”, It may affect the app features because sometime it prevent background services. So you should disable it or put Do It Later on “white list” first.
* If you want the app support your language, please help us translate from English to your language by access the link below. Thank you.
Please don’t leave a negative comment if it’s not working for you or something you unsatisfied, we can’t make sure the app work well on all devices on the world. Please let me know what I can do to help you or improve the app first. Thank you.
* Schedule text message (dual SIM support from Android 5.1)
* Schedule email
* Schedule social network (Facebook, Twitter)
* Schedule task.
* Support frequency
* Alert on task finished
* Don’t consume battery
– Read Contacts : Use to add recipients from your contact list
– Send SMS : Use to send SMS, you will be charge fee like the others common SMS.
– Auto Start: Use to reschedule all pending SMS, so your schedule SMS will not be impacted when reboot phone
– Read Phone State : To read SIM information, support feature dual SIM.
– Read External Storage : To support feature attach file.
– Overlay permission: Use to display a popup show task status when it finish.
– Internet permission : Use to send email, post status
We make your life easier
Do It Later
Leave a Comment