It's trying detect components of your smartphone to provide complete information about device's hardware.
Now detection is supported for lcd, touchscreen, cameras, sensors, memory, flash, audio, nfc, charger, w-fi and battery; if that possible for your device.
I think app is interesting and useful for users and developers who build kernels or android.
App has a quick navigation, fresh design, and also supports a dark theme.
You can switch by tab or use navigation panel. Many items are clickable and you can go to another tab or menu.
LCD – model and sometimes vendor. For some platforms detection require root.
Also you can check the colors in lcd test.
Touchscreen – model, you can check how much fingers are supported in multi-touch test.
Camera – model, vendor, resolution, for some platforms also autofocus.
If can't detect try with root, sometimes available a list of supported cameras.
Hardware info by camera model and software by API.
Detailed info about SoC in you device.
CPU : model, cores, clusters, family, abi, governor, frequency.
GPU : model, vendor, opengl, frequency, list of extensions.
Click on the clock speed to open CPU monitor.
System: complete info about your firmware build.
Memory: type lpddr and operating frequency.
Flash: chip and vendor emmc or ufs (scsi).
You can go to the memory tab and see usage of memory and storage.
Battery: base info and for some devices available extra info:
– Discharging speed is current consumption.
– Charging speed is charge current minus current consumption.
– Profile from kernel. It's for reference and correct only for the factory battery.
Thermal: temperatures by thermal sensors.
Sensors: availability of basic sensors and tests for them. Interacts with my app 'Sensor Test'.
Drivers: you can find other chips used in your device.
Partitions: list of partition and their sizes.
PMIC: list of power regulator voltages which applied to the components.
Input devices: list of input devices. Sometimes available touchscreen model and sensors.
Applications: you can quickly find apps and see info about it, also provided list of the system apps.
– Show i2c address of the chip.
– Open engineering menu for mtk and xiaomi.
– List of CPU codenames for Qualcomm, mtk, HiSilicon.
– Show kernel command line with root access.
You can find info for other devices, compare and check similar drivers. It available on web page: deviceinfohw.ru
Also you can upload your device info. See to the Info Center.
Supports both a light and dark theme, choose what you like.
In the free version, dark only 2 weeks for the test.
You can create a report with information about the device.
It will be saved in the app data in html format.
List of i2c devices grouped by bus.
It is useful when the smartphone has many i2c devices.
Some free labels have been removed.
App Defender for protect your copy.
Also, this supports development to improve app.
full: Mediatek, Rockchip
partialy: Qualcomm, Exynos, Intel and others.
low: Some devices with android 7.0+
– Not for all devices can read drivers info, it's depend on soc, vendor. If you want help, then upload your device info.
– On some devices with 7.0+ reading sysfs is disabled and primary info is unavailable. If you have root you can switch selinux for test.
If you want translate app for your language or have interesting ideas or found bugs, write me to email or forum.
– Android 4.0.3 and above
– INTERNET is required for upload device info. It's use only for manual upload.
– CAMERA is required for getting camera software characteristics. Before android 5.0 only.
– ACCESS_WIFI_STATE is required for info about wi-fi connection.
– Updated components detection.
– qcom: try detect cameras zte, bq.
– New detector components for devices with 7.0/7.1 with disabled sysfs reading (qcom, hisi).
– Added switch to inversion battery current in the settings (on some devices inverted value)
Device Info HW