List of calculators currently supported:
1. General Calculator
• Supports the four fundamental arithmetic operations, square, formula's parenthesis, and simple scientific operations such as trigonometric and logarithmic functions.
• Quick and easy.
• Possible to modify the formula during the input.
• History available.
2. Unit Converter
• Supports length, weight, width, volume, time, temperature, pressure, speed, fuel efficiency, and the amount of data.
• Supports all unit conversions commonly used in everyday life.
3. Currency Converter
• Supports 117 currencies in the world, including dollar, euro, yen, yuan, etc.
• Automatically calculates using the real time exchange rate.
4. Discount Calculator
• Get a discount price by entering the original price and the discount rate.
5. World Time Converter
• Transforms the time of 400 or more cities around the world.
• Daylight savings time will also be reflected in this calculation.
6. GPA Calculator
• You can correctly calculate your GPA!
7. Ovulation Calculator
• Calculates the time of ovulation and fertility using the menstrual cycle!
• You can also create notes by date.
8. Date Calculator
• A feature that calculates the specific date or anniversary to be remembered!
9. Unit Price Calculator
• Enter the price and the quantity and you will get the unit price.
• You can compare unit prices of various goods.
10. Health Calculator
• You can measure the body mass index (BMI) and the basal metabolic rate (BMR).
11. Fuel Efficiency Calculator
• Enter the amount of fuel used to get the fuel efficiency.
12. Automobile Fuel Cost Calculator
• You can calculate the fuel costs required for driving a car or traveling.
• Enter a distance and a fuel efficiency to get a fuel cost.
13. Hexadecimal Converter
• Converts between decimal and hexadecimal with ease and convenience.
14. Sales Tax Calculator
• Get a total price by entering the original price and the tax rate.
15. Loan Calculator
• You can calculate the total interest and total payments by entering the loan principal and interest rate.
16. Savings Calculator
• If you enter deposit amount, interest rate and time period, the interest after tax and final savings balance will be calculated.
17. Tip Calculator
• The tip amount to be added will be automatically calculated if you enter the billing amount and tip percent.
• There is a function not to calculate tips on tax.
• You may calculate the amount per person by dividing final amount by the number of people.
What’s New[Version 2.16.0]– Added an option to purchase no ads version
– Added ‘Tip Calculator’