Did you consider every angle? Have you anticipated the enemy's tactics? Your strategy determines whether the mission succeeds or fails.
Breach & Clear was developed with support from real members of the Special Operations Forces community in order to deliver a realistic yet accessible tactical experience. Choose from an assortment of real squads like the US Army Rangers, the UK SAS, the Canadian JTF2, and more. Build an arsenal of thousands of gun combinations and customize your operatives with a wide array of perks, tactics, camouflage, armor, and gear. Split up your team and assault the map from multiple entrance points, set routes and fields of fire, use cover and outflank your foe.
Intense Strategy: Plan your mission step-by-step. Cover every angle to keep your team safe. Knock down doors, engage in firefights, and clear each room on the road to victory!
Realistic Action: Created with the support of real members of the Special Operations Forces community, this realistic experience demands sharp thinking and proper tactical planning.
Customize Your Squad: Choose from real-world squads, build your team, customize their load-outs, and create the ultimate fighting force!
Build Your Arsenal: Collect and kit out more than 40 different guns with tons of attachments to create thousands of combinations!
Gear Up: Equip your operatives with the finest gear, including gas masks, goggles, camouflage, helmets, vests, and more. Use lock picks, breach charges, UAVs, and defibrillators to turn the tide in tough missions!
Multiple Modes: Features three game modes with a total of 75 missions!
Breach and Clear – GameClub is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
– Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
– You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Google Play account settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable