We have big plans for this app and look forward to making it as useful as possible to those trying to control their diabetes. The current version brings:
– Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
– Filtering history by event type / tag.
– Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
– US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L)
– Number input with your keyboard or a convenient on-screen number pad
– Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time)
– Automatic Android backup & restore: buying a new phone doesn't mean losing all of your data.
– Manual backup & restore: save all of your data to a file on your phone or favorite cloud service for later import.
– Share your data: email an html version of your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor or share it to Google Drive or Dropbox for safe keeping.
– Notepad: take notes throughout the day. The next time you record a blood sugar reading, we'll add them to the notes for you.
– A1C results: enter your a1c test results for safe-keeping and analysis
– Daily reminders: Get a notification at times you specify every day.
– Android Wear support: Reply to reminders by speaking your blood sugar into your smart watch.
– Targets: enter your target low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
– Cloud sync: sync your data a cloud service and keep all of your devices up to date.
– Medication tracking: track your medication along side your blood sugar readings.
Fixed sync issue for some users
Blood Glucose Tracker
Little Bytes Software