Check the FAQ here: joaoapps.com/autovoice/faq/
As seen on
– Add custom voice commands to Google Now/Assistant/Google Home and Amazon Echo
– Natural Language
Speak naturally! You don’t need to remember the exact commands you set up: youtu.be/SboXku53g9o
– Say voice commands from your Mac, Windows, Linux PC or another Android device
– Takes less than 1 minute to set up a cool new voice command
Create a new Tasker profile->Set the command filter->create task->done!
– Bluetooth headset compatibility
Works with most bluetooth headsets!
– Start recognizing from Tasker
Setup complex tasks with multiple voice commands or start recognizing in specific situations. Your limit is your imagination!
– Super flexible setup for super powerful profiles
With many custom variables to use, it’s never been so easy to react to voice commands! joaoapps.com/autovoice/variables/
– Redirect all phone audio to your Bluetooth headset
Yes, all sound from your phone can be on your little non-A2DP bluetooth headset!
– React to your Bluetooth headset buttons in Tasker
Use the regular call making buttons on your headset to do stuff in Tasker! May not work on all headset models
– React to the ambient noise around you
Create a baby monitor, or a clapper. Noise has never been more fun!
– Free trial
You have 7 days to try out the unlocked version of AutoVoice for free! After that it’ll revert to the locked version, limited to 4 character commands
– Awesome video showing the kind of stuff you can do with AutoVoice
The locked version is limited to commands with 4 characters. If you want to unlock complete commands, you can do it in-app or buy the separate unlock key here: Goo.gl/g8cKH
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoVoice is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don’t rate it negatively because of this.)
If you’re planning to use it, please check if your Bluetooth headset works before buying the full version!
If your bluetooth headset fails to be recognized, please try disconnecting it from the phone, rebooting and reconnecting. This procedure is known to help in these situations.
Please contact me if anything is wrong and I’ll respond to you promptly and try to fix it as soon as I can. Thank you.
The app unlock may not work if you have apps installed that are designed to circumvent licensing protection.
This app uses Accessibility services.
– Now works on the Google Assistant on Android!
– Use AutoVoice as the real assistant on your phone, making it even respond to “Ok Google” directly!
– Ability to set different kinds of responses for Natural Language commands for Google Assistant: Basic Responses, Suggestion Chips, List Responses, Link Out Suggestions, Cards and Carousels
– Option for offline voice recognition!
– (Beta) Smart Home Skill for Amazon echo