👉 App Watcher is What’s New application manager that updates changelog from Play Store even the applications are not installed currently on your device and provides quick access to the “What’s new” section.You can follow app updates for Android even if app not installed, know about new features, bug fixes and levels for games.
The notifier checks daily applications update list in Play Store and will notify you when there is a new version available.
+ Add an application from Play Market to appwatch list (Use Share)
+ Manual or auto update
+ Quick shortcut to see what’s new / change log in application
+ Share application
+ Update notifier
+ Google Drive backup
+ Filter list by: Installed/Not installed apps
🔺Join Beta version:🔺
* Internet access – to receive notifications in my mobile.
* View network state – for WiFi only setting
* Read/write sync settings – change synchronization parameters.
* Discover accounts, read Google configuration – to communicate with Google Play Store.
* Access storage – for Import/Export of the list.
Open new features for mobile every day with our updater app. Make software update on your apps list with smart installer, appfollow and stay up to date.
Attempt to solve db migration crashes
Option to disable crash reports
Replace user log implementation
Migrate to Room db library