Even more: app works offline (gate changes and flight status updates are delivered via SMS which requires no data roaming). And we also have Samsung Galaxy Watch, Gear S3, and Android Wear app, don't forget to try them!
Automatic check-in. Sit back and relax, the rest is on us. Automatic check-in for 2 passengers: you can add the second passenger for automatic check-in and we will check you in together if it is possible.
Featured in Business Insider's 100 Greatest Apps and "Your Verse” commercial.
The biggest coverage worldwide that includes:
– North American Airlines: American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, Alaska, WestJet, Aeromexico, Spirit & much more
– Over 1000 airlines worldwide: KLM, Ryanair, China Eastern, Lufthansa, LATAM, China Southern, easyJet, Singapore Airlines, British Airways, and others
– All major US airports: Hartsfield-Jackson (ATL), Los Angeles (LAX), O'Hare (ORD), Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International(DEN), John F. Kennedy International (JFK), San Francisco International (SFO), Charlotte (CLT) and much more
– Busiest world airports – over 5000: Heathrow, Beijing, Haneda, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Soekarno-Hatta and others
– All alliances: Skyteam, Star Alliance, Oneworld
Know everything about your flight:
– Don’t miss your flight – we will remind you about any changes in upcoming flight even without Internet!
– Manage your time at an airport – each flight has been broken into 4 stages: check-in/boarding/takeoff/landing time
– Care about relatives? You can track their flight too.
Be prepared in advance:
– Take a chance to get the best seat on a plane – reminders about opening online check-in straight from the app.
– Find places to eat, internet password, TSA security tips and guidelines – advice from other travels, handy tips and what to expect at the 9 000 different airports.
– Book airport lounges and purchase access to them with Android Pay
– Don’t know how to get to the city? We have quick links to book a cab (more than 200 cities worldwide) or express train (Moscow Aeroexpress & Heathrow Express for now)
Remember your travels:
– TripIt integration allows you to import your itinerary and vice versa: smoothly synchronize your itineraries across TripIt and App in the Air
– Forward booking confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Count miles, hours you’ve flown and airports, airline & aircraft you’ve visited and earn badges
Annual subscription ($29.99) gives you real-time flight status updates, automated check-in and option to subscribe your family via SMS. Your first-year subscription will be charged to your Google Play account once you confirm your purchase.
– Have an issue with the app? – we have support via email.
– Miss some airports/airlines/features? – we listen to our users and release new updates every 2-3 weeks.
Have questions? Feel free to write anytime on email@example.com
– New Android Wear app
– Detailed statistics screen appearance improved, foldable screens support added
– Clean up your unsorted flights: swipe left to make them “My”, swipe right to assign them to “People”
– Lot's of user's feedback processed & improved
We'd very much appreciate if you take 20 seconds to review our app in store – this really helps us!
App in the Air – Travel planner & Flight tracker
App in the Air, Inc.