Tape-a-Talk is a high quality voice recorder with many extra features.
Tape-a-Talk is a high quality voice recorder designed for simplicity and is able to record voice notes/voice memos/audio even when the display is off.
Functions (try long-click on a list item):
– recording in background (even when display is off)
– high and low quality recording*
– wave/pcm and 3gp encoding available
– pause function for recording/playback (only for .wav)
– seek via volume keys (like analog voice recorders)
– upload to several services: ftp (try AndFTP), Dropbox, etc. You must have additional 3rd party software installed.
– set recording as ringtone
– attach recordings to an existing wav-file
– send/rename/delete-one/delete-all recording(s) (long-click on a list item)
Settings you can configure include:
– sample rate (8-44 kHz) – usable features depend on your device
– sample format (8/16 bit)
– recording in high quality mode (wave/pcm) or low quality mode (3gp)
– keep screen on
Recordings are stored on the SD card (in folder “tapeatalk_records”).
Upgrade to “Tape-a-Talk Pro Voice Recorder” now!
It has additional features:
– set custom file directory and filenames.
– quick send and rename after recording
– ff/rewind recordings (make your phone a dictation machine)
– cut recordings
– widget for recording
– repair recordings
– nicer interface and big button mode
– free of ads.
Please note: This app shows location based ads.
Permissions that this app needs are:
– internet access (only for displaying ads)
– location access (for displaying location based ads)
– write to external storage (to store recordings)
– record audio
– change settings (to set ringtone)
Feel free to send me comments, critics and and general feedback via email.