Tape-a-Talk is a high quality voice recorder with many extra features.
Tape-a-Talk is a high quality voice recorder designed for simplicity and is able to record voice notes/voice memos/audio even when the display is off.
Functions (try long-click on a list item):
- recording in background (even when display is off)
- high and low quality recording*
- wave/pcm and 3gp encoding available
- pause function for recording/playback (only for .wav)
- seek via volume keys (like analog voice recorders)
- upload to several services: ftp (try AndFTP), Dropbox, etc. You must have additional 3rd party software installed.
- set recording as ringtone
- attach recordings to an existing wav-file
- send/rename/delete-one/delete-all recording(s) (long-click on a list item)
Settings you can configure include:
- sample rate (8-44 kHz) – usable features depend on your device
- sample format (8/16 bit)
- recording in high quality mode (wave/pcm) or low quality mode (3gp)
- keep screen on
Recordings are stored on the SD card (in folder “tapeatalk_records”).
Upgrade to “Tape-a-Talk Pro Voice Recorder” now!
It has additional features:
- set custom file directory and filenames.
- quick send and rename after recording
- ff/rewind recordings (make your phone a dictation machine)
- cut recordings
- widget for recording
- repair recordings
- nicer interface and big button mode
- free of ads.
Please note: This app shows location based ads.
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (only for displaying ads)
- location access (for displaying location based ads)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- change settings (to set ringtone)
Feel free to send me comments, critics and and general feedback via email.