Android Digital clock widget with Calendar, Time, System info,weather & forecast
Sense cross Analog Dark style clock,size 4×2
- 170 skins to choose from
- 12 or 24 hour mode
- Portrait or Landscape mode
- Color choice for all information displayed on the widget
- System Information on the widget front or as a pop-up window
- Shows battery level on the widget
- Shows Moon phase on the widget thats is calculated automatically each day.
- Current Weather conditions which include:
+ Current temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
+ Feels like Temperature
+ Wind speed in Km or miles per hour
- 2 Weather layouts on clock widget(user selected from configuration screen)
- 2 Forecast layouts(user selected from configuration screen)
- 4 Day weather forecast that includes for each day:
+ High and Low temperature
+ Precipitation percentage
+ Weather description
- Sunrise/Sunset times in either Forecast screens
- 37 unique weather condition icons
- Widget hotspots for interaction
+ tap bottom right widget corner->return to configuration screen
+ tap bottom left widget corner->popup system information window
+ tap weather icon->launch forecast screen
+ tap Hours tab->launch anything!(user selected from configuration screen)
+ tap Minutes tab->launch anything!(user selected from configuration screen)
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4×2 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the “3D Digital Weather Clock” to add to your home screen by tapping it.