Android Digital clock widget with Calendar, Time, System info,weather & forecast
Sense cross Analog Dark style clock,size 4×2
– 170 skins to choose from
– 12 or 24 hour mode
– Portrait or Landscape mode
– Color choice for all information displayed on the widget
– System Information on the widget front or as a pop-up window
– Shows battery level on the widget
– Shows Moon phase on the widget thats is calculated automatically each day.
– Current Weather conditions which include:
+ Current temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
+ Feels like Temperature
+ Wind speed in Km or miles per hour
– 2 Weather layouts on clock widget(user selected from configuration screen)
– 2 Forecast layouts(user selected from configuration screen)
– 4 Day weather forecast that includes for each day:
+ High and Low temperature
+ Precipitation percentage
+ Weather description
– Sunrise/Sunset times in either Forecast screens
– 37 unique weather condition icons
– Widget hotspots for interaction
+ tap bottom right widget corner->return to configuration screen
+ tap bottom left widget corner->popup system information window
+ tap weather icon->launch forecast screen
+ tap Hours tab->launch anything!(user selected from configuration screen)
+ tap Minutes tab->launch anything!(user selected from configuration screen)
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4×2 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the “3D Digital Weather Clock” to add to your home screen by tapping it.