Screen Filter: Reduce the brightness of your screen, save battery.
Reduce the brightness of your screen for night-time viewing. Applies a shade that acts as a dimmer to ensure your eyes don’t hurt. Far more powerful than Android’s built-in brightness setting. Great for low-light gaming, web browsing, and eBook reading. It even saves battery life for AMOLED displays!
– Widgets: Easy access to preset brightness levels.
– Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set level based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
– Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
– Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
– Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
– Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
*** If you accidentally make your screen go BLACK ***
1. Pull your battery
2. Uninstall the app to reset your bad brightness setting
3. Reinstall the app and use it normally again
Email me if you have any other problems or questions!