4 important facts you need to know about this password keeper before you give up reading this boring description
. No ads. At all. Really.
. All main functionality is available for FREE (Premium features are mostly bells and whistles and it is a way to tell us “thanks” )
. App doesn’t have permission to access Internet (you can be sure that your data never leaks even theoretically)
. Google Play stats is saying that 50% of the people who downloaded NS Wallet never delete it anymore and use it for years.
Now finally boring description
NS Wallet is reliable, secure and FREE data vault for your confidential and sensitive information (like passwords, credit cards numbers, pin codes, phones and etc). Privacy is our highest concern, that’s why NS Wallet is fully offline solution, your data is stored ONLY on your smartphone or tablet, the app even doesn’t have permission to use network connection (as nice consequence of that fact – there is no ads ). For those who likes to have backups in the cloud we have workaround – you can sync the folder with your backup files with your cloud account using our separate app “NS Sync” but we highly do not recommend it because private data should stay private.
– it is not necessary to remember dozens of your passwords, pin codes and other important pieces of information, you have to remember only one master password to access NS Wallet.
– all your information is encrypted using AES cypher algorithm and stored securely on your phone, nobody will be able to access your private information even if your device is lost or stolen
– the app is very flexible, there is possibility to add any kind of your own custom secret information
– the app automatically creates backup files and stores them in separate folder on internal storage
– app is locked automatically if it is not used
– embedded password generator can be used to produce highly secure passwords
– the app is FREE to use
– Internet is not used to reduce the risk of data loss
– theme changing (you can select one of 11 beautiful graphical themes)
– fonts changing
– search functionality
– special folder “Recently viewed”, the folder is showing recently viewed items
– special folder “Frequently viewed”, the folder is showing frequently viewed items
– special folder “Expiring soon”, the folder is showing the items with the dates of one month in the future and earlier (very useful to track expiry dates of your credit/debit cards)
!!!!!! Important !!!!!!
1. Remember your master password by heart or put it down on the paper and put it into real safe. It is not possible to restore your data if you forgot/lost your password because the data is encrypted and your password is the only key to decrypt the data. Our support team will not reply any requests asking how to get access to your data if you lost your password because it is just not possible.
2. If you plan any dangerous activity on your phone (resetting the device, installing new ROM, upgrade your Android OS or anything like that), make manual backup of your data and move it to your PC or in the cloud just to make sure that you have backup copy of your data in save place.
3. If you buy new phone, make backup of your data (Menu->Backup/Restore->Backup) on your old phone and copy it to your new phone before cleaning the data on your old phone.
4. If you have any problem with NS Wallet, please, write to our support team (email@example.com) before giving it 1 star mark. 90% of all problems can be solved easily in 5 minutes.
NS Wallet is still in active development phase, send any your suggestions, comments and problems to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Size : 8.6M
Current Version : 2.1
Requires Android : 4.0.3 and up