Link2SD is an application that makes it easy for Android 1.6+ users with root privileges on their phone to move applications to the SD card.
The idea behind is same with apps2sd scripts, linking applications to SD card’s second partition but differs in two ways.
One, instead of linking /data/app folder (that means moving all applications), you can select applications that you want to move.
Two, it’s an application which means has a user interface. You can manage your applications with few clicks.
- Create and remove link for apk, dex and lib files of the applications you select
- Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
- Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD (for Android 2.2 and higher)
- Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external (for Android 2.2 and higher)
- Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, “move to SD”, “move to phone” functions (multi-select mode)
- Uninstall system applications
- List applications, show detailed size information and link status
- Sort and filter applications
- Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition