A must-have for drivers, the Kia Launcher!
Featuring a variety of designer background themes, lock screens, and convenient clock/weather widgets, the service is available for all smartphone users, Kia Motors customers and non-customers alike.
The ‘Smart Finder’, with driver-specific features, provides information on nearby gas stations and the best places to eat, while helping you remember where your car is parked. It can be activated simply by dragging your finger upwards from any spot on your home screen.
Experience an entirely new mobile environment with Kia launcher, the world’s first branded launcher.
[Kia Launcher service characteristics] – Smart Finder, featuring driver-specific functions such as nearby gas station and eatery search, and parking spot memory
– Various themes featuring Kia models, including Ray, Morning, and Pro-Ceed GT
– Important info including clocks, calendars, and battery life embedded in live backgrounds
– Unique lock screens with personality, including music players, hot keys, and photo frames
– Convenient widgets, including quick switch, weather, and time
– The Kia App Store, offering a range of Kia Launcher themes and apps
[Key Kia Launcher Features] – Smart Finder: Find your favorite dining spots and popular eateries in your vicinity, copy the address, and share.
– Smart Finder: With parking spot memory, just take a photo of your car after parking. The Smart Finder will save the location to a map and display it to you if you get lost.
– Search and execute apps directly from the home screen
– Customize backgrounds, icons, and docking bars to your taste using the many offered themes- Snazzy screen transition effects, including cube in/out, stack, and accordion
– Share themes via SNS
[Usage tips] – Select an icon for themes you’ve downloaded, and apply them under Install > Device Menu Key > Customize!
– Swipe down from anywhere on the home screen to run the convenient app search function!
– Swipe up from anywhere on the home screen to run the driver-specific Smart Finder!
– Long-press a widget you’d like to add to the home screen, under App Drawer > Widgets
– Pinch and Zoom Out from the home screen to edit the screen and add/delete pages
Size : 11M
Current Version : 2.0.1
Requires Android : 3.0 and up