Please let me know your feedback and suggestions
Holy Quran is a web view of http://quran.ksu.edu.sa
It includes the following features:
– Viewing scanned(soft) copy of real printed Mosshaf.
– Providing copy of Mosshaf Al-Madina, copy of Mosshaf Al-Tajweed (colored according to Tajweed rules) and copy of Mosshaf Warsh (Rewayat Warsh An-Nafei’).
– Holy Quran recitations by many famous reciters (two of them are by Rewayat Warsh an-Nafei’).
– Repeating each Aya as many times as desired with time interval in between.
– Search through Holy Quran text.
– Direct browsing the Mosshaf by Sura/Aya(Chapter/Verse) , Juz(Part) or Page number.
– Five Arabic Tafsir(Commentary) “Al-Saa’di, Ibn-Katheer, Al-Baghawy, Al-Qortoby and Al-Tabary”.
– One English Tafsir(Commentary) “Tafheem Al-Quran by Al-Maududi”.
– E’rab(Grammar) Al-Quran by Qasim Da’aas.
– Text Translation of the Holy Quran meanings for more than 20 languages.
– Voice Translation of the Holy Quran meanings for three languages (English, French and Urdu).
– Sync between recitation and Aya position in the Page (highlighting Aya while recited).
– Sync between recitation and voice translation (repeat the translation after the recitation).
– Program Interface in both Arabic and English.
Size : 454k
Current Version : 3.1
Requires Android : 2.2 and up