Espier Voice Memos implements Apple’s iOS Voice Memos in classical style for Android devices. What you’ll really like about it, is that you can actually HEAR your recording(try it and compare, you’ll hear what we mean.). It is also easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface. Yet with many advanced features as Record, Pause, Save and edit recording, etc. Most of these features are exclusive to this program, which makes it one of the most advanced recorder.
This app is a part of iAndroid project. iAndroid project is an open source project, which aims to develop a customized Android firmware in Apple’s iOS style. We welcome anybody to join us and contribute any effort (such as committing patches, translating the text, and so on) to this project. For more information about iAndroid project, please visit : wiki.espier.org/bin/view.
This app is written by PEI Rubin originally, under the sponsorship of Espier Studio. The source code of this app is released under Apache 2.0 license. The source code of this app can be found on GitHub github.com/Espier/iAndroid_ios6_voicememos.
Note: Apple, iPhone, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries and regions around the world.
Note: iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco Technology, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries and regions around the world.
MAIN FEATURES :
1. High quality audio recordings;
2. Pause and save while recording;
3. Ordering in time, the list of recordings helps you locate your recording easily;
4. Edit & take built into your typed tags;
5. Pause and delete while playing.
IMPORTANT NOTES :
1. Please join the Espier-Apps Google Groups (groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/espier-apps) for easy communication with the developer and other users of Espier apps.
2. Please join the Espier-ROM Google Groups (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/espier-rom) if you are intersted in iAndroid project.
3. Please file any bug report to our bugzilla system (bugzilla.espier.org).
Size : 1.2M
Current Version : 1.0.1
Requires Android : 2.2 and up