“Easy APP2SD” is an easy tool help you move apps to SD card.
[What Is APP2SD] “APP2SD” is moving apps installed on phone storage to SD card , this operation can save your phone’s internal storage space.
– Show notification , when the new installed app can be moved to sd card
– Tell user some apps should not be moved to sd card and tell user detailed reason.
– Statistics Panel ,show apps quantity ,total size ,available memory and already used memory.
– Sort apps by name ,size or install date.
– Quick Menu (long click on app list item) : Open app/Show details/Show app’s page of “Google Play” /uninstall app
If you like this app ,please give it a 5-stars rating,many thanks. [Why some apps should not be moved to SD] When A APP Is Installed On SD :
1.If app contains Input Method/Live Wallpaper/Widgets , if you remove SD card or reboot your phone , the Input Method/Live Wallpaper will be reset to system default settings , widgets in home screen will be removed , you need re-select or re-add them , when SD card re-inserted or phone reboot end.
2.If app contains functions such as Sync Service/Device Administrators , if you remove SD card or reboot your phone , these functions won’t work until SD card re-inserted or phone reboot end.
3.If app contains auto start task , the auto start task will fail and not be launched.
“Easy APP2SD” show these apps in “Should Not Move” list.
[Why some apps can't be moved to SD] 1.The app is copyright protected.
2.APP2SD is a feature introduced from android version 2.2 ,so not all apps support this feature.
3.The developer forces his app can only be installed to phone storage.