Desktop VisualizeR(DVR) makes shortcuts or widgets with the image specified or the icon of another application for the Home screen. You can change the icon when you create a shortcut.
Don’t know the exact size for widget images? Purchase DVRImageCrop or DVRImageSlicer. Some of widgets in screen shots are created by these add-ons. Please try.
Usage:From Home screen press menu->add->Widgets or Shortcuts->Desktop VisualizeR
* The crash log will be sent to us using our web server through the internet.
** Simple backup/restore, a new function of ver 1.4.0, tutorial **
1. Put DVR widgets on your homescreen.
2. Launch DVR and select menu > “Backup widgets” to make backup.
3. Select menu > “Refresh Widgets” > “Edit Mode” to enter edit mode.
4. Tap each widget and change widget image, action and so on.
5. Launch DVR again and select menu > “Backup widgets” to make backup.
6. Select menu > “Restore widgets” and choose the backup created at step 2 for the first state of widgets.
7. Select menu > “Restore widgets” and choose the backup created at step 5 for the second state of widgets.
CURRENT VERSION : 1.4.0
REQUIRES ANDROID : 1.5 and up