Battery Tools & Widget for Android, a simple app for monitoring and optimizing your battery, it provides battery information which allow you to control your power consumption, it comes with two widgets that can be set to your home screen, the widget background can be set to full transparent, the app allows you to display colored battery level on status bar with an option to hide it.
The app also estimates time left for charging or discharging modes, the time is estimated according to your power consumption; therefore, it will keep varying based on current power consumption.
The estimated time will not appear immediately, the app needs some time to monitor your power consumption to be able to estimate the time left.
And now with the latest version, you can enable your own power saving mode and optimize your power consumption with the optimization feature. both features are adjustable from settings
The app displays the following information:
– Battery level with number and battery icon.
– Battery status.
– Battery temperature in both “Celsius” and “Fahrenheit”.
– The estimated time left for charging or discharging modes.
– Battery technology.
– Battery health.
– Battery voltage.
– Charging electric current for wide range of mobile phones.
– Button takes you to system battery usage screen.
– Customizable Power Saving Mode
– Battery optimization feature, you can adjust optimization options from settings
– Available in: English, Español, Româna, Português, Português(Brasil), Polski.
The app has setting screen that allows you to set:
– Temperature unit.
– Widget transparent background.
– Show battery level in status bar.
– Power saving options
– Battery optimization options
Size : 1.9M
Current Version : 1.5.8
Requires Android : 2.2 and up