The app also estimates time left for charging or discharging modes, the time is estimated according to your power consumption; therefore, it will keep varying based on current power consumption.
The estimated time will not appear immediately, the app needs some time to monitor your power consumption to be able to estimate the time left.
And now with the latest version, you can enable your own power saving mode and optimize your power consumption with the optimization feature. both features are adjustable from settings
The app displays the following information:
– Battery level with number and battery icon.
– Battery status.
– Battery temperature in both “Celsius” and “Fahrenheit”.
– The estimated time left for charging or discharging modes.
– Battery technology.
– Battery health.
– Battery voltage.
– Power profile with graph.
– Charging electric current for wide range of mobile phones.
– Button takes you to system battery usage screen.
– Customizable Power Saving Mode
– Battery saver with optimization feature, you can adjust optimization options from settings
– Controls state of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Data connection, GPS provider, Brightness, Screen timeout, Personal hotspot, Rotation, Auto sync and Air plane mode.
* Note: In the first use, the app needs to analyze 2% of battery consumption in order to estimate wisely.
Battery Tools & Widget for Android (Battery Saver)