Backup your Android phone and tablet.
Otherwise, all your accumulated contacts, music, videos, family photos, and other personal (irreplaceable) data are dangerously kept on a device with only temporary life. Back them up to secure, cloud-based servers, so you can relax about theft and/or accidental damage (e.g. a spilled cup of coffee).
The app backs up:
- Call logs
- Videos (premium)
- Apps (premium)
avast! Mobile Backup is a free Android backup solution provided by the makers of the top-rated and award-winning free avast! Mobile Security app with antivirus and anti-theft.
This app is FREE, but if you would like to backup also music, video, and apps, then you need to buy the Premium version (can be done later, from within the free version). Now save 58% on a 1-year license of avast! Premium – ends October 1st!
HOW TO BACKUP ANDROID PHONES
• It automatically backs up your Android data, with various settings as to when you want it to backup – e.g. on a specific day/time (by default once per day), after a call, after SMS received, after an app is installed, after device start, whenever plugged in, or whenever connected to WiFi.
• Your backed up data can then later be browsed and/or restored (with optional PIN protection) either directly from the backed up Android device, or from a different Android device (e.g. if you purchase a new phone and want to transfer contacts and SMS/call history from your old one).
• Contacts and SMS/call logs are backed up to your personal AVAST Account (which can be used also to manage AVAST security software on all your devices, including PC and Mac).
• Photos are backed up to Google Drive due to data size, so you need a Google account for Mobile Backup use.
• Install avast! Mobile Backup for Android today – totally free. (Currently available only in English.)
Size : 4.8M
Current Version : 1.0.6913
Requires Android : 2.2 and up