Used around the clock and trusted by 400,000 people, Wysa is an emotionally intelligent chatbot that uses AI to react to the emotions you express. Unlock tools and techniques that help you cope with challenges in a fun, conversational way. For extra support, you can avail of guidance from a real human coach – a qualified skilled mental health professional who will take you through the advanced coaching sessions for your personal needs.
Here’s a look at what you can use Wysa for
Vent and talk through things or just reflect on your day
Practice CBT and DBT techniques to build resilience in a fun way
Deal with loss, worries, or conflict, using one of 40 conversational coaching tools
Relax, focus and sleep peacefully with the help of 20 mindfulness exercises
93% of the people who talk to Wysa find it helpful. So, go ahead… talk to Wysa.
Wysa has lots of cool tools for different uses:
– Build confidence and reduce self-doubt: core mindfulness, visualisation, confidence visualisation techniques, advanced mindfulness for self-esteem.
– Manage anger: mindfulness meditation, exercises for compassion, calming your thoughts, practice breathing
– Manage anxious thoughts and anxiety: deep breathing, techniques for observing thoughts, visualization, and tension relief.
– Tired? Get a burst of energy! Visualisation and meditation exercises to increase positivity, quick yoga and physical exercises to get active
– Deal with worry: observe mindfulness, challenge negativity, practice breathing techniques
– Manage conflict at work, school or in relationships: special mindfulness and visualisation techniques like the empty chair exercise, gratitude meditation, exercises to build skills in having difficult conversations
Give it a go!
With easier accessibility to your personalised toolkit , saved sessions and the coach chat , you will love Wysa’s new design. More in-app meditations for you to fight stress , sleep better and focus with Simply chat with Wysa to take better care of yourself with your happiness buddy who understands you better than ever now.