WP7 Notifications APK
WP7 Notifications displays your device’s notifications like a WP7 phone.
With WP7 Notifications you can greatly improve the way your device displays notifications, with a Windows Phone look.
The service :
* To work properly, WP7 Notifications requires that you activate the accessibility service “WP7 Notifications” (accessibility services are currently the only way to process user notifications on the Android OS).
* You then have to use the “Monitoring” section to choose which apps should raise notifications, and how.
* Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for the banners to appear properly.
How to use it :
* Click on the notification to launch it
* Swipe it to the right to dismiss it
* Swipe to the left to clear all upcoming notifications from the same app/contact
Note that dismissing the notification won’t remove it from the status bar (the Android OS doesn’t currently allow to manually remove 3rd party apps notifications from the status bar).
If you use a custom lockscreen app such as MagicLocker or WidgetLocker, or if you use the stock Android 4 ICS lockscreen, the notifications will show up above your lockscreen.