Windows 8 Controller lets you control your Windows 8 PC as if it is a tablet. Just using your Android phone, you can experience the Windows 8 gestures like pinch, stretch, rotate, swipe, side gestures etc.
Easily scroll through web pages, pinch to zoom in your photos, cycle through open apps…
It’s fast and fluid! Give it a try, you’ll love it!
Some features of Windows 8 Controller includes:
– Multitouch gestures (pinch, stretch, swipe, rotate)
– Natural Scrolling Experience (Scroll horizontally and vertically as you scroll on a tablet)
– Use as a mouse (move, left/right/middle/double click, drag)
– Side gestures (Swipe from left/right/bottom/top to switch to next open app, show charms, show app options, close app respectively)
– App Commands (Remote controls for General use, Windows Media Player, VLC Player, IE, Firefox, Chrome, YouTube and Netflix player. More to come very soon)
– Tiles Screen (A tiles screen including most needed shortcuts like show start, show desktop, open computer and much more)
– Custom Tiles
– Panic Button
– Power Options (Don’t you think it’s not so easy to shut down the Windows 8? Not anymore. Windows 8 Controller includes power shortcuts. Shut down, restart, hibernate, sleep, lock, log off your computer with one tap)
– Volume Control (Do you need an easy way to adjust the volume of your Windows 8 PC? You’ve got it! Windows 8 Controller has a volume controller by which you can adjust/mute/unmute your computer’s volume from your phone. Also you can use the hardware volume buttons of your phone)
– Virtual Keyboard (Type text by using your Android’s keyboard. Take advantage of auto-complete feature of your keyboard or use swype keyboard. You can even type text to your computer by using voice-to-text feature of your Android phone’s keyboard)
– Easily go back/forward (Tilt your phone left/right to go back/forward in your favourite web browser or file explorer)
– Four (or five) fingers pinch (to reveal start screen easily)
– With auto-connect and quick-connect features, it is very easy to connect your phone to your computer and start using Windows 8 Controller.
* Some features are only available in Pro version!
** You need to download and install Windows 8 Controller Server app (it is totally FREE) to your Windows 8 PC because your phone communicates with your computer through this application.
Size : 3.7M
Current Version : 2.2.1
Requires Android : 2.2 and up