* Network Information
* UPnP Device Scanner
* Host Discovery
* Network Sniffer
* Pcap Analyzer (three options)
* PCI DSS (Version 2) Menu
– Access Point Default Password Test (requirement 2.1.1.c)
– Access Point Security Test (requirement 4.1.1)
– Access Point Scanner (requirement 11.1)
– Internal Network Vulnerability Scanner (requirement 11.2.1)
– External Network Vulnerability Scanner (preparation for requirement 11.2.2)
* Host Information
* Port Scan
* Host Vulnerability Scan
This app is a student dissertation by Andreas Hadjittofis as part of his MSc in Computer Security at the University of Birmingham, UK. The project is supervised by Dr Tom Chothia and was released in August 2012. The developers of this app cannot be held responsible for how this app is being used. The app comes with no guarantees.
* Network Information (ROOT): Information about the connected network like MAC and IP addresses, gateway etc
* UPnP Device Scanner: Lists all UPnP devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Host discovery (ROOT): Uses nmap to discover all devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Network Sniffer (ROOT): Uses tcpdump to sniff on all packets that are within the view of your device. The resulting pcap files can be analyzed with Wireshark or the built-in Pcap Analyzer
* Pcap Analyzer: Uses jNetPcap to parse a pcap file. Three options: Packet Distribution, Bandwidth Distribution or Communicating Hosts analysis
* Access Point Default Password Test: Checks a pre-set list of default router passwords against your router’s control panel and notifies you if your router is using a default password
* Access Point Security Test: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device with a note whether they are secure (WPA/WPA2) or not (WEP or unlocked)
* Access Point Scanner: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device
* Internal Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to find all devices on the network that are within the view of your device. A note is given whether exploits exists for a given device based on its operating system and open ports
* External Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Runs Host Information, Port Scan, Host Vulnerability Scan, Traceroute, Ping or Sniffer functions on a given IP address or hostname
* Host Information (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s hostname, MAC address, vendor, operating system, device name and workgroup
* Port Scan (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s open ports. Click on a port to view the Metasploit results for the device’s operating system and port
* Host Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve information about the host along with a note stating whether exploits exists for the device based on its operating system and open ports
* Traceroute (ROOT): Uses nmap to traceroute to a host
* Ping (ROOT): Uses nping to ping a host
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and to retrieve the data displayed in Network Information function
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Used by the UPnP Device Scanner function
* INTERNET: Used to retrieve the device’s external IP address in Network Information function, for Metasploit search, and for the optional error reporting.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to store the nmap and pcap files
1.2 (16 May 2015)
* nmap updated to version 6.46
Is this app works on non-rooted device?
Is there any rooting software is available for my phone.?
i have a best rooting software that supports every phone.